2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
did it yesterday funny enough. Push the little tab on the back down and then pull towards you, comes straight out.

To replace, simply push back in. You'll here it 'click'

Bugger it i'll do a how to if I have a moment later today/ tomorrow. :p

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
BE careful removing the small black covers as they are very easily broken, I think the owners manual shows how to change them

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Yes I broke mine slightly when I took it off. When I got the car in September the blades were crap. Got some aero Bosch the right size as one of the old blades was smaller than recommended too. Took ages to get the old ones off as I was trying to be careful and wasnt sure how and plastic cover broke

BE careful removing the small black covers as they are very easily broken, I think the owners manual shows how to change them

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yeah, I changed mine recently too. Tried to do just the refills but Halfords (a joke) dont do refills long enough & the local auto shop's refills wouldn't fit either (non-compatible). Bought Bosch twinaero (A402S) (mine has auto wipers) and fit fine, a bit more than genuine Honda ones but I think worth it.
Note: the wiper arm sits a fraction higher with the bosch fitted and you dont reuse the plastic caps.

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
I bought a pair for 12 squiders off bay. They are the absolute nuts.

ten times better quality than oem and no noise.

I use rain X on the windscreen.

i work out
I need new wipers...can you send me the link?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts