2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
dont do it!

lol i dont personally like it, but if you do, i say go for it.
+1

Not to my taste either.

It's probably made of cheap, inferior plastic as well. BUT, if you like it, then go for it. It's your car so it's only your opinion that counts ;)

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Not the worst I've seen. I do like the side skirts though :D. In the end mate ask yourself if YOU like it as it's your car.

Sctrpop used Tapatalk to post this!!

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
sideskirts look a bit 'universal fit' imo,you could prob get a good 2nd hand type r/s kit for the money.but at the end of the day its down to personal choice.:)

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
don't mind the side skirts but the front and rear splitter aren't that nice imo

·
Captain Miserable
181 Posts
+1

Not to my taste either.

It's probably made of cheap, inferior plastic as well. BUT, if you like it, then go for it. It's your car so it's only your opinion that counts ;)
I'd be surprised if it was inferior plastics...having dealt with ABS a fair few times in the past I can only recommend them.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thx for all the responses guys.

Are there any other options out there for 5 doors other than the type R/S kits?

Crispy

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
Actually I spotted that kit a few weeks ago and I quite like it. Doesn't look that much different to the type-R kit, a nice alternative IMO.

I say go for it, but it's your car at the end of the day.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Thx for all the responses guys.

Are there any other options out there for 5 doors other than the type R/S kits?

Crispy
I've seen a couple on eBay but IMO they're even worse than that one.

But like JB said, if you like it then go for it mate :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
dont bother i bought 1 and trough it in the garage . it does not fit it needs small modifications and the quality isnt that good either came with broken clips and small dents.. if u want i can sell you mine for cheap if you have the time to modify it but i wouldnt recomend spending much money for it

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the feedback.

I thankfully decided not to go down that route and looking to convert to type r/s look instead.

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
Please dont use those links anymore or scan your PC if you have.
For the reason copied from my anti-virus below.

Reported Attack Page!
This web page at Home page has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.
Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.
Diagnostic page for Home page

What is the current listing status for Home page
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 757 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 46 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2011-10-17, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2011-10-17.Malicious software includes 1 scripting exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 11 new process(es) on the target machine.
Malicious software is hosted on 4 domain(s), including vcp-counter.com/, orangeblue.cl/, kartfhffda.zapto.org/.
3 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including aktyn.com/, exero.eu/, chrisalrussia.ru/.
This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS31122 (Digiweb Ltd.).

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
I think that it looks ok its just let down by the debadged sports grille and ridicolous alloys without them that car would look nice

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
I was right on the edge of fitting a Type R\S bodykit - in the end, I went for 100% colour coding ...

Now I'm glad I did !!! :cool: ...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts