2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Yeah swapped mine as it was all scratched. simple enough to do if you follow the step-by-step guide Pottsy made up. ;-)

Reactions: iceland_potter

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You won't have the headlight adjustment control near the starter button ;)
just been out to the car, I was intruiged. I have the HID lights, so I guess I would just need the Type-R grille.

Weirdly when I asked the guy from Honda on the phone earlier he said "the carbon one, yea?" I was like...er.....yea. Although I don't think it is carbon effect is it???

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
just been out to the car, I was intruiged. I have the HID lights, so I guess I would just need the Type-R grille.

Weirdly when I asked the guy from Honda on the phone earlier he said "the carbon one, yea?" I was like...er.....yea. Although I don't think it is carbon effect is it???
No the ctr dash isn't carbon effect, although I think you can get a carbon one that just sticks over the top of your existing one, this might be the one he was referring to.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
You can get them with or without the HID switch. I got one from Honda, it was around £45-50 iirc without the hole in.

Very easy to swap them over, can't say it took me more than 15-20 mins and i followed the tutorial on here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.