2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having looked at the 'How It Works' manual for details I can find no reference of what the small button next to the hatch release button does.

Any ideas?

I think I've brushed it by mistake a couple of times and have been unable to then open the boot until I manually depress the unlock button on my remote.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Having looked at the 'How It Works' manual for details I can find no reference of what the small button next to the hatch release button does.

Page 190 of the Owners Manual, as mentioned by others, locks the tailgate and doors, double press will fold mirrors / deadlock

https://www.honda.co.uk/cars/owners/manuals-and-guides/honda-owners-manuals/_jcr_content/par1/textcolumnwithimagem_1/textColumn/richtextdownload_fe3/file.res/2017 Civic 5dr Petrol Owners Manual.pdf

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
@Steve_m - I am sure that all you do is read these manuals, digest them and regurgitate it when we mere mortals are struggling! Legend of a chap!

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
Don't have time read through all that.. even with the pictures.. hehe

·
4,004 Posts
Much easier to ask on forum and then suffer the humiliation of someone pointing out what page of the manual the answer is on, after giving you the answer?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts