2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening, When I turn on my car, it happens recently that the music unit is of course also on. However, I now have to select the music source each time. When he starts up I see the radio or dab screen, but then the unit jumps back on the screen to select a music source. Does anyone know how I can solve this? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I will hijack to this thread with another head unit question...

Some time ago, when not using my head unit after short period of time, it automatically switched to some screen-saver with night sky and clock, which i really like. But recently i just cant get to that screen whatever I do, even if I do not touch my screen for several minutes and.... nothing happens, still there is screen which I used lastly (main menu or desktop or how to call it), but it just dont want to show me that nice screen saver clock. Most of the time, i drive without audio, without maps or whatever, and I would really like to have a nice big clock thingy there but cant figure out how to get it there. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,291 Posts
C
I will hijack to this thread with another head unit question...

Some time ago, when not using my head unit after short period of time, it automatically switched to some screen-saver with night sky and clock, which i really like. But recently i just cant get to that screen whatever I do, even if I do not touch my screen for several minutes and.... nothing happens, still there is screen which I used lastly (main menu or desktop or how to call it), but it just dont want to show me that nice screen saver clock. Most of the time, i drive without audio, without maps or whatever, and I would really like to have a nice big clock thingy there but cant figure out how to get it there. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure how to make it appear automatically, but you can just open the clock app under info.
I'll dig through settings in a moment.

On the fancy skin, it appears as pointed out in the image attached.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
thanks M8TJT it worked, when not clicking okay button it went to night sky screen, great! :)

however after changing climate control after while it went away :( can it be related to day/night ambient lightning or something? (i doubt but maybe thats the issue?)

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
related to a screensaver type mode? or a 9/10gen difference?
mine just blacks out when i dont tap 'agree'. would rather have it on a clock or something tbh.

i've a feeling i was upgraded yesterday to the latest RC (RC8?) on the connect unit on my 9g.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts