2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
4,551 Posts
I had one a few weeks ago which purported to improve the satnav tracking. After due consideration, my opinion is that it didn't.:crying: Don't know what else it was supposed to do.
I also had one done that purported to improve the Idle Stop function. After due consideration, my opinion is that it did.:grin2:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Any news yet on the update? It is a hatchback specific update, see the attached file with the service bulletin.

Is this update known by the dealers here in Europe? Has somebody done this and is it language specific? My Honda civic talks Dutch to me :), would be a shame it changes to English :cool:

I'm getting the impression here in Europe we are behind!

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
I checked with my Service manager when I had my air-con whistle fixed in december and there are no updates for my EU 2017 model.
That bulletin you are referring to is for Sirius XM Head Units = US only models.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mine went in for an update to the head unit, version now reads 1.F170.70. Didn't cure my issue so back it goes again.

·
Registered
26 Posts
@Andy0306 I've just got a 2019 sport_ and am looking for an answer to this...... several issues esp with android auto. I have ver 1.F196.48 .
Did you get a later version than 1.F170.70 and what issues did you have ?

·
4,551 Posts
Why are peeps so secretive about the issues that they are having?

·
Registered
20 Posts
@Andy0306 I've just got a 2019 sport_ and am looking for an answer to this...... several issues esp with android auto. I have ver 1.F196.48 .
Did you get a later version than 1.F170.70 and what issues did you have ?
My AA was freezing almost every time I set off, turns out it was my other USB key causing the issues.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mines 1.F197.00 and has intermittent bluetooth connection issues. Dealer says theres no updates which means in the nearly 3 years I've owned the car Honda haven't made a single head unit update. Seems a bit pointless having an updatable system if they don't update it and address issues.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts