2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also known as "follow me home headlights".
This feature on the 9G Civic has been deleted on the Irish market.
It has been deleted from the Irish brochure but is still listed on the
UK website. Does anyone know if this is the case in the UK market?
I am taking delivery of a white 2.2 ES model this afternoon!

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Also known as "follow me home headlights".
This feature on the 9G Civic has been deleted on the Irish market.
It has been deleted from the Irish brochure but is still listed on the
UK website. Does anyone know if this is the case in the UK market?
I am taking delivery of a white 2.2 ES model this afternoon!
I don't think the Civic has this function, my Type S GT does'nt Ii doe's have auto headlights which come on at dusk if set to auto

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
I don't think the Civic has this function, my Type S GT does'nt
Think he is talking about the new 9G Civic mate.

OP, I am not sure on the answer to your question, but more than likely it will be just a software thing rather than any difference in hardware. It may well be too new right now but it's the sort of thing a dealer may be able to activate using Diag tool.

it may well become a "how to" among owners at some point.

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Think he is talking about the new 9G Civic mate.

OP, I am not sure on the answer to your question, but more than likely it will be just a software thing rather than any difference in hardware. It may well be too new right now but it's the sort of thing a dealer may be able to activate using Diag tool.

it may well become a "how to" among owners at some point.
OOPs, never read it properly :)

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
wow! good luck with the new car, let us know what you think, i visited my local honda monday and they still had none in the showroom i am going to purchase one soon but would like to see a few colours in reality before i decide.

·
Administrator
MY22 Jazz EX Hybrid
22,587 Posts
Let's just hope it sells better than the Lexus CT200h. They must have been available for just under a year now and I've seen one.

From what I've read it's just a 'Lexus Prius' with hard suspension and Toyota topped up the price to ensure it was in the premium bracket.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The weather has put me off taking pictures but I have included a pic in my Avtar. Certainly a big improvement on the 8G, particularily in the suspension and the quality of the interior. Now feels like a premium car and the doors close "just like a Golf". Would recommend a test drive.

·
Administrator
MY22 Jazz EX Hybrid
22,587 Posts
I reckon if the battery is of similar power to the 8G one then it's probably a wise decision to remove it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.