2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to change the dipped bulb this weekend on the drivers side - didn't take too long until it came to resitting the new bulb - took forever and it's still not right as the beam is all over the place.

Can anyone remember where the square part of the bulb base sits if your looking at the back of the headlight I thought it was the 9 o'clock positon but couldn't get it to sit anywhere by the 12 o'clock position.....help!!! It needs redoing as its not right at the mo.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Had to change the dipped bulb this weekend on the drivers side - didn't take too long until it came to resitting the new bulb - took forever and it's still not right as the beam is all over the place.

Can anyone remember where the square part of the bulb base sits if your looking at the back of the headlight I thought it was the 9 o'clock positon but couldn't get it to sit anywhere by the 12 o'clock position.....help!!! It needs redoing as its not right at the mo.
Just checked mine, the square bit is horizontal across the top edge.
I find it easier to look through the headlamp glass to make sure the bulb is sat properly.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Takes a bit of time to seat "correctly if there's not much space but the "tab" is definitely at the top. You'll know when it's right as it will firmly slot into place.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.