2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello
I'm really curious if somebody else came across this
last night when I left my parking lot i wanted to wash my windshild and of course the headlights washers came out and it was then that I heard a strange noise and then washer fluid started coming out straight up from the headlight nozzle..
i stoped the car and noticed that the cap came off, it actually broke some how when it came out, and just my luck, when it came off it went right under my wheel so nothing remains of the plastic thing
any ideas or sugestions?
i hope i was clear enough and sorry for any mistakes

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
hello
I'm really curious if somebody else came across this
last night when I left my parking lot i wanted to wash my windshild and of course the headlights washers came out and it was then that I heard a strange noise and then washer fluid started coming out straight up from the headlight nozzle..
i stoped the car and noticed that the cap came off, it actually broke some how when it came out, and just my luck, when it came off it went right under my wheel so nothing remains of the plastic thing
any ideas or sugestions?
i hope i was clear enough and sorry for any mistakes
Are you sure that nobody bumped your car in the car park, maybe they hit your car and damaged it?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure that nobody hit it because there are no scratches on my bumper but my car was in for a front bumper respray last week so maybe that has something to do with it...

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Have you reported it to your dealer? It sounds like it wasn't refitted properly last week.

If there is no visible damage on the bumper around the washer jet opening I think it should be replaced under warranty.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I was at the dealer today and they agreed to fix the problem at there own expence but they weren't ready to accept that they maybe made a mystake when they refited the front bumper but at the same time they were really cooperative and ok about the hole thing
anyway next monday I should be as good as new:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts