2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello to everyone here, i am a new recruit, who has bought a 2007 honda civic 2.2 ictdi 4 months ago, in italy, i've never posted something on this awesome forum because i had no complaints and the car was running fine, however, since last week, ive noticed that the headlight height adjustemt button located on the cockpit under the vsa off button ,doesnt works anymore, i keep trying moving it...up and down..pressing it..(i still dont understand why i can push in that button and push out..whats the difference?)...nothing happens anymore...and suddenly my right headlight is much higher then left one, thank you all in advance guys! i hope that someone can help me out, since i have to do a long nighttime run next week Q-Q

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
If neither are moving, check that you are in at least accessory power - II position, otherwise the adjustment motors won't be switched on.

By the sounds of things, it's one of your adjusters that is broken, given that the right headlight is moving (I presume - Probably best to park it up in front of a wall and see which one isn't moving)

Once you have found the headlight that isn't moving, give it a quick toggle to see if the motor on that side is actuating - If so, it may just be a case of reseating the motor - If not there are adjusters available - Diagram for reference - Fortunately the motor isn't too expensive.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!
I am also new to the forum. A few days ago I tried to adjust the headlights on my 2011 Civic and the left one just stopped moving ... however the motor is actuating all the time (like if its trying to move the light). Any ideas how to fix this?
Thx

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have 2008. and one headlight motor isnt working. when i bought the car noticed one headlight was facing much lower then other one.adjusted with screwdriver but cant ajdust level from dashboard. any idea why? how to fix that? cant see location of motor anywhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts