2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed any light ticking / clicking noise from the headlining area somewhere near my head at the front sunvisor . when i put my fingers under the headling and pull it down slightly it seems to stop.its not loud, i cannot hear it with the radio on but its slightly annoying.:confused:

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Yes, I get that. Your dealer could remove the tops off some clips that hold it, this should stop or lessen the noise.

My dealer removed the lugs on the clips that were rubbing against the top of the windscreen. Apparantly the screen location clips were touching the roof skin.

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
I get that from the light above the dash. A little bit of carboard is supposed to work.

However it sound like that if this is defo coming from the visor then it could be the mirror cover which is maybe slightly loose and making this noise

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I get that from the light above the dash. A little bit of carboard is supposed to work.

However it sound like that if this is defo coming from the visor then it could be the mirror cover which is maybe slightly loose and making this noise

Thanks
Angie will investigate further, it only happens on less than perfect roads ie. all of them lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts