2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Does anyone have any advice on where to get the heated seat looms and how much of a PITA these will be to fit?

I've acquired a full leather interior for my EX incl. the switches, just not the wiring looms.....

(Because I couldn't get the EX with leather due to the glass roof not being comparable with 4 kayaks on a roofrack :-D )

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You guys are awesome!
I did ask the breaker who is sending the seats but they weren't keen to pull the wiring out (I did try explaining it should be a simple unplug!)

The only thing I am wondering is if its going to need a whole other loom!

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I finally got round to taking the centre dash off but there's no plugs / wiring in there that I can see so looks like it'll be an electrician job unless anyone else has any ideas?

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Well I finally got round to taking the centre dash off but there's no plugs / wiring in there that I can see so looks like it'll be an electrician job unless anyone else has any ideas?
Check the fusebox listing (in the Wiki ?) - I believe there is a dedicated circuit for the seat heaters, so if not fitted from new, there is probably no power supply cable ...

Check it out with one of oure friendly dealers in here - you'll probably need to order OEM cable \ parts in any case ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts