2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was just wondering the same thing when i discovered that my soon to be picked up ex didnt have seat warmers. Just sat in my accord enjoying them for the last time!

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
That's odd according to the brochure all the EX range have heated front seats :confused:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I havent actually seen the car i purchased yet, so i might be wrong but didn't have heated seats listed on the spec on the honda website. Anyway with the cloth trim probably not need it as much as on cars with leather.

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
The EX comes with leather upholstery and heated front seats as standard.

What Model Year have you purchased??

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
I havent actually seen the car i purchased yet, so i might be wrong but didn't have heated seats listed on the spec on the honda website. Anyway with the cloth trim probably not need it as much as on cars with leather.
it does :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Yeap! optional extra on an pre MY09 car :( I think the seats need to be leather to fit the heating element - otherwise you may get a scorched behind .......
Nope - the cloth seats are just fine with the seat heaters - in Scandinavia, all Civics (other then the FN2 ?) are sold with heated cloth seats ...

My 1.8 is an '07 and came that way, and when I retro-fitted leather, I didn't need to touch or change the heating ...

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
mines a 2007 ex, comes with heated leather seats, HID lights panaramic roof and reversing sensors, must have been an expensive option when the previous owner bought the car new then

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
I think Civics only come with heated leather seats.

My mates astra has heated cloth seats from the factory, so I see no problem with an aftermarket kit with cloth seats.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts