2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Copy n pasting the img link from photo bucket but its not working. Spot the forum noob lol. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong here.

Ignore that, got it, just paste, don't use the wee pic button.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another Fifer :)

Whereabouts are you? Pictures look like South Queensferry?

Nice looking car...picked the best colour ;-)
I'm in Dunfermline. Had planned to wash it today but just wanted to drive it lol and remembered that spot from time time living over the bridge so got some pics for here :D

Will look better once I give it a good clean and polish my self.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone know a good place near West Fife/Edinburgh to get my wheels powder coated gloss black and have an idea of cost? Thanks

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Created my shopping list (you guys were right, the meet would get me spending lol). Can someone in the know take a look and comment on the order if priority, estimated costs and is the remap at the right time, i.e. not needed until the milltek is fitted?

Thanks guys. your input is really appreciated.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Created my shopping list (you guys were right, the meet would get me spending lol). Can someone in the know take a look and comment on the order if priority, estimated costs and is the remap at the right time, i.e. not needed until the milltek is fitted?

Thanks guys. your input is really appreciated.
Anyone?

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
The remap can be done via etune for £110 but you need a flashpro first ! I'm going to be selling mine soon ;) along with my brembos and exhaust which covers part of your list ;)

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds good :D Keep me in mind then when your decided if its the new CTR or the Nissan ��. Im in no rush, wheel refurb incl. black powder coat and window tints will be the only thing getting done this side of Oct with my holiday in Sept.

My plan look about right then? The brake price was for a full kit from daemon tweaks but I might not go for a full kit in the end. The stock brakes are mince though.

·
Premium Member
1,643 Posts
You will get the miltek from apb for £500 so that £170 to spend on something else. Or if you are lucky get a 2nd hand one for £300

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
heat
as mentioned at knockhill ill have the gp kit forsale and if you bought it I could deliver it and pick up robows bonnet in one trip
let me know your thoughts on this.
Thanks for the offer mate. Id love to buy it but cant manage it right now. Expensive month and buying rowbos exhaust this month already then got my holiday coming. Would be nearer Oct/Nov before i could think about it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts