2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

My name is Markus, live in a small town outside Malmo, Sweden.
I am a owner to 3 months old Civic 2009 5d, 1.8 Sport, crystal black pearl, earlier owner to a Civic Aerodeck 1999, so i´m in the Civic-swamp ;).

Newly i had it on "ditec" on paintworktreatment and the windows tinted, when i got it back they trashed the backspoiler window, when they measured the tint and cut it againt the backspoiler they scratched it good :( But they will fix it...

Nice forum btw!

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Hello!
Welcome to civinfo, Markus!
Sorry to hear about your misfortune, good to hear they will sort it out, which is a matter of course, as they were to blame for the damage to your car in the first place..:p;)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Hello!

My name is Markus, live in a small town outside Malmo, Sweden.
I am a owner to 3 months old Civic 2009 5d, 1.8 Sport, crystal black pearl, earlier owner to a Civic Aerodeck 1999, so i´m in the Civic-swamp ;).

Newly i had it on "ditec" on paintworktreatment and the windows tinted, when i got it back they trashed the backspoiler window, when they measured the tint and cut it againt the backspoiler they scratched it good :( But they will fix it...

Nice forum btw!
Welcome! I've got some Ditec on my 5D too. How much was Ditec for your car in Sweden?

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forums :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts