2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just thought I'd share a few pics of another couple of tweaks to my CTS.

Since having GP pack fitted I thought the car would look really good with NHB wing mirror caps so went ahead and fitted them. Really pleased with the outcome.

Also fitted some Team Heko wing deflectors the other day. Made up with the results:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Those black caps look cool 

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Not my cup of tea.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Your car is looking fab!! :thumbsup:

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
That looks really good mate, hopefully mine will look something similar by the end of the year with the addition of black wheels :)

How much were the wing mirror caps if you don't mind me asking?

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That looks really good mate, hopefully mine will look something similar by the end of the year with the addition of black wheels :)
Yeah. Been really thinking about having my CTS alloys done black by a professional but don't know if I'd be happy or not. The silver and black worsk really well.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
You should have kept it standard.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Yeah. Been really thinking about having my CTS alloys done black by a professional but don't know if I'd be happy or not. The silver and black worsk really well.
It really does look good. I'm ordering my GP pack in July then it will be my wheels painted after that :)

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
So you should be made up mate, they look wicked - really adds to the look of the GP pack

Great job

Cheers

Nick

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Cheers nick.

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Looks good :cool:

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
How much were the caps? I've been thinkin about changing my to black but couldn't decide if a liked it or not. But our car looks good. Needs some black wheels tho an then it would b perfect

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cheers guys. Appreciated the comments.

Bought the caps form my local Gordons Honda dealer. They were about £28 each. Expensive I suppose for what they are but well worth it.

Was a bit of a pain at first tryin to get the original ones off without snapping the clips that hold them in place. It took some good force to get them off but thankfully no clips were snapped :)

Reactions: nick67
1 - 20 of 33 Posts