2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Just wanted to say Hi. I just got a 2.2 EX Cosmic Grey last week. Biiiiig smile on my face :D

I had been looking around for a couple of weeks when I came across this car. Here are the details let me know if you guys think i got a good deal.

Most of the cars I looked at were £16 to £17K (2.2 EX Diesels)
The one i got 06 reg with 9.7K miles on the clock standard 2.2 EX with Tinted windows got it for £14.9 K and got the dealer to throw in 2 years free servicing.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi there,

Just wanted to say Hi. I just got a 2.2 EX Cosmic Grey last week. Biiiiig smile on my face :D

I had been looking around for a couple of weeks when I came across this car. Here are the details let me know if you guys think i got a good deal.

Most of the cars I looked at were £16 to £17K (2.2 EX Diesels)
The one i got 06 reg with 9.7K miles on the clock standard 2.2 EX with Tinted windows got it for £14.9 K and got the dealer to throw in 2 years free servicing.
Hi Mes! Welcome to the forum.

The smile won't fade btw. I've had a Cheshire Cat grin for the last 4 weeks!! Sounds like you got a good deal too!

:D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Mes, welcome to the forum, sounds like you got a good deal indeed! Enjoy!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. This site has been great i mean all the info on here.

I have recently been thinking about a rear camera for the car. Can anyone tell me if this is a dealer fitted or factory fitted item? if its dealer fitted does that mean i can pay them the £600 and get it done anytime? I would like to go for a non honda camera bacuse it would be cheaper but the thing is i want it to be connected to the SatNav screen so I dont know if this is possible with a ordinary camera.

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. This site has been great i mean all the info on here.

I have recently been thinking about a rear camera for the car. Can anyone tell me if this is a dealer fitted or factory fitted item? if its dealer fitted does that mean i can pay them the £600 and get it done anytime? I would like to go for a non honda camera bacuse it would be cheaper but the thing is i want it to be connected to the SatNav screen so I dont know if this is possible with a ordinary camera.
Be welcome !

Good question As most of the accessories it is a dealer fitted option. Ask him how much he would charge you to fit one you've buy on you own.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Be welcome !

Good question As most of the accessories it is a dealer fitted option. Ask him how much he would charge you to fit one you've buy on you own.
Hey,

Just called my honda dealer and they confirmed that the reversing camera is a dealer fitted option. It will cost£638 fitted and they do sell the kit separate as well which costs £388 including VAT. thats £250 for fitting :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts