2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
--Never Assume--
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Civinfo! (East Kent / Canterbury Area)

Hi everyone, I'm Dan, 23 from East Kent and I design Scalextric cars (no joke).

I have been in the market for a Civic for 6 months, and finally, at the weekend I managed to bag myself a gorgeous '10 CTS GT!

2010 2.2 CDTi Civic Type-S GT Urban Titanium, 35k Miles, GP Kit, Bass Works, 18" Thunders, Rear Spoiler, Rear Parking Sensors

I joined here last week and have been slowly picking up the lingo and also figuring out what Mod's I fancy doing. Luckily I managed to get a CTS with a lot of the exterior stuff I wanted to add such as the GP kit and accessory alloys. But some of the inital things I want to do include:

-Heko/Climair Wind Deflectors
-Fog protectors
-JPs LED lights
-Civinfo Sticker
-Spi Vision the lights
-Solar Plexius Shades
-Auto-fold Mirror mod

I am new to the whole JDM/Civic and general mod scene but I am into my cars so hope to get stuck in!

Below are some iPhone pics which I took when I went to look at it, will clean and get the SLR out when I get my hands on it next weekend.

I would also be keen to find out if there are any Civinfo'ers in my area, not that I have any knowledge to spread but just out of curiosity! Saw a White CTR/CTS go passed my window at work today, he must be on here surely?!

So, Hi everyone, I look forward to Civic ownership & Civinfo'ing, and apologies if I waffle on and type way too much stuff into this little box (like now!)

Dan Selwood

·
--Never Assume--
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
such a n00b...I cannot / am not allowed to add attachments? Just added my photos to an album on my profile...cheers

·
--Never Assume--
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks lads. Any ideas how I stick photos up on this forum section? Seen some with photos in posts but there's no attachment button.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
:hello2: and :welcome4:matey......

·
--Never Assume--
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pictures...

·
--Never Assume--
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys...will do Bozo

·
--Never Assume--
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone...Ah JP I knew I had seen a prolific member who mightve been near me but couldnt find you on Tapatalk!

I am in Ramsgate (sigh!), where are you based? I was literally just about to start a thread to find some people local...many near my end / a**ehole of england?

·
--Never Assume--
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I see. Are there many people on here near us that you know of?

Will be buying some gear off you once I have picked up and got to grips with my FN3!

·
Space Ranger
970 Posts
Hi and welcome mate, great looking car

1 - 20 of 47 Posts