2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Thought I best get round to introducing myself. Last week I traded in my NHB '04 civic sport for a nice shiny NHB '08 Civic Type S GT ....... wow! what a difference a few short years make in car design and spec. I have to say am very impressed with the new car which I purchased from Lookers Honda in Nottingham. It's their ex-demo so nicely specced, 10 months old with less than 4K, as well as the usual GT spec its got 18" Storm alloys, rear spoiler and an 8 disc CD changer.

This is now the 4th Civic I've owned (5th Honda in total) and I keep going back to Honda for their great engines and reliable cars, I just hope those niggles I've read about in earlier '06 Civics (which I'm sure are just in the imaginations of the auto media) have been ironed out by '08.
:)

I've been finding my way around this forum for a few days now ...... very comprehensive, especially the Wiki part, which helped me to decide my first mod for the car. I have on order the '09 Type S grill, once its fitted I'll post pics.

Regards,

Gadgetman68

nb. PS3 ID is also Gadgetman68 feel free to add me, I'm loving Motorstorm Pacific rift at the moment.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome to the forum. :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the club gadgetman :)

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, on reading my original post I sound quite young with my 'mods' and 'PS3 ID' .......I thought I best give a better picture of me, don't want to be misleading at this early stage ...... you may have guessed that from my ID, 68 is not a random number but my birth year, I have 3 sons, oldest nearly 20, youngest only 3. But I do have a love of all things gadgety, hences the PS3 and Civic Type S GT. The cruise control and duel climate control are works of gadget genius.

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Place :D

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome to the madness

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys, I've posted pics now over in the gallery (ensure the music for take hart is playing in your head when you view them)

·
It's Beer'O'Clock
194 Posts
Welcome Gadgetman, and dont worry about it I was born in 67 and as you can see from my footer i have a few gadgets myself and I have a Gaming PC, PS3, Xbox 360 Elite and Wii lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts