2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently an FRV owner but the reasons for keeping the FRV are fast dissappearing (i.e. too many kids to fit into a 5 seater). I'm seriously considering the 09 Civic - probably the 5 door because not all the kids have left yet ;)

I had a quick look at the 09 Type S when in my local Honda dealer getting the FRV serviced. Unfortunately as many have found out so far there is no information on the availability of other 09 variants - certainly my local dealer had no clue.

Still I get to keep my exceedingly roomy FRV for a bit longer.

I found this forum whilst searching for any info on the 09 and thought it a good idea to register rather than just lurk! Mine of info here which I suspect will be more than useful when the time does come to swap my current beast.

Regards,
Chris

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Welcome :D

Remember when you do decide to buy NHB is best ;)

·
My sticker's crooked
472 Posts
probably the 5 door because not all the kids have left yet ;)
The remaining kids can ride a bicycle. It's better for their health anyway. :evil:

Welcome, btw. :cool:

·
The fat controller
1,041 Posts
I'm currently an FRV owner but the reasons for keeping the FRV are fast dissappearing (i.e. too many kids to fit into a 5 seater). I'm seriously considering the 09 Civic - probably the 5 door because not all the kids have left yet ;)

I had a quick look at the 09 Type S when in my local Honda dealer getting the FRV serviced. Unfortunately as many have found out so far there is no information on the availability of other 09 variants - certainly my local dealer had no clue.

Still I get to keep my exceedingly roomy FRV for a bit longer.

I found this forum whilst searching for any info on the 09 and thought it a good idea to register rather than just lurk! Mine of info here which I suspect will be more than useful when the time does come to swap my current beast.

Regards,
Chris
The Civic has one of the largest boot in it's class ;)
Welcome to the forum Chris btw.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome to the madness

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the place :)

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Hello and welcome, Chris. I arrived here for much the same reason, and agree it is a mine of info - quite addictive too! Looks like you'll have to wait a bit longer for all the 09 models to appear, though petrols are already on sale.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome to the forum.:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts