2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im a petrol head- I've been a biker for many years, (Triumph Street triple at the moment) havent owned a car for a while- previous car was a Audi TT mk1, kept breaking down on me, but did love the looks- got modified quiet a bit

anyhow, think i made the right choice ive bought myself a silver mk8 civic with 40k's on the clock with full service history, looks mint- just looking to add a bluetooth xcarlink unless others can recommend something else?

look forward to learning and maybe offering my knowledge as time goes- thanks

·
Administrator
18,008 Posts
Welcome to :civinfo:

Well done finding a low mileage 8th gen, what's the spec? petrol/derv? etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to :civinfo:

Well done finding a low mileage 8th gen, what's the spec? petrol/derv? etc.
hello there- its 5 door, 'ES' i believe, panoramic roof, cruise control, cd changer, lol! looks brand new inside, think it was driven by a princess,

·
Premium Member
1,315 Posts
Hello and welcome, sounds like you’ve got yourself a nice car there.
I have Xcarlink in both m6 civic and FRV and they work great, keeping the steering wheel controls for start, stop, skipping, volume and answering the phone etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello and welcome, sounds like you’ve got yourself a nice car there.
I have Xcarlink in both m6 civic and FRV and they work great, keeping the steering wheel controls for start, stop, skipping, volume and answering the phone etc.
Nice one, I don’t suppose there will be Black Friday discounts on xcarlink? Only one way to find out I guess- though I do have a 10% discount code

1 - 7 of 7 Posts