2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

Picked up a 2007 Type R GT a few weeks back and I've been sorting all the issues I've found (and making it my own!)

I purchased the car in Stockport and would like to hear of the car's history. It had a civinfo sticker on but unfortunately, it had faded and peeled off!

The car currently has;
* Skunk2 Racing Fuel Rail
* Pink (yes...) silicone vacuum hoses
* Red Coolant/heater hoses
* Purple valve cover with Carbon wrap on the spark cover
* What seems to be a rear main seal failure (and synonymous oil leak :frown2: )

It looks like the previous owner had Meister R coilovers on but only managed to change the fronts back to OEM and the previous owner (or dealer?) stuck a brand new set of Uniroyals on!

The wheels that the car came with were black with pink/purple metallic flecks in.

Hopefully the previous owner is still on here as I'd love to hear about what the car had before hand. There's a Mugen badge on the left of the boot and remnants of tiger seal by the OEM spoiler. I presume it had another wing on at some point.

Anyhow, I'm thoroughly enjoying the R and it's a massive change to my old 2006 Lexus IS250! Really enjoying the drama and the sense of urgency when you plant your right foot.

Cheers all!
Tom

PS: I would post pictures, but I'm not allowed to until I get 5 posts!
Edit: PPS: I have no idea why I made an account back in 2015?!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys! Car definitely looks better than it sounds now! Worked my magic on it this afternoon and she's now back to a real nice shine. Loving how the bronze pops in the sun too!

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Hi Tom ' I don't think anyone is going to put thear name on that on this forum (each to thear own what ever rocks ya boat ) nice colour car tho mate

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers guys. I guess so! I thought having pink silicon vacuum hoses would have narrowed the potential owner down quite a lot haha! Never mind. I'm here to stay and already have the itch for a Mugen spoiler! Cheers for the warm welcome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts