2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all civic owners, i have just joined the forum this evening after been a guest for the last few days.

I currently own the 1.8 i-vetec se model with Ambient lightning, fogs , as extra fittings.

However, recently i had my motor back to the dealers with a sign of mis-fire and a slight hesidency from the throttle response, also when i drive using lights and wipers, the tick over speed is pretty eratic
My motor was returned and it was fine for a week or so, the problems have repeated again.
ANY IDEAS ANYONE before i return to dealers ??

Still love the car tho,

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi Civie

I can't help you with the car probs at the mo seeing as I haven't got mine as yet. But I wanted to say hi and welcome all the same :D

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Sorry to hear about your problems,have no idea myself but someone will on the forum. Glad to hear you still love the car.

·
King of the rodeo
4,828 Posts
Hey Civie, sorry I can't help you, mine's the diesel, try posting in the 'engine' section, should get better answers there.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Hello and welcome to you

I've read a few thread maybe connected at the problem you have met. Use the Search button with missfire or things related to your prob.

And, as said by CP, if you dont find the answer try to post a new thread at the Engine section.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Civie, sorry I can't help you, mine's the diesel, try posting in the 'engine' section, should get better answers there.

Welcome to the forum!
Hello my friend, i have posted my problem on the engine section, i shall see if there is any response, in the mean time i have contacted dealer who are more than happy to investigate the problem, (assuming there is 1).
Still dead chuffed with the motor though.

Browsing through the Gallery last night, Some beauties with aftermarket alloys on there. Mmmm.

Over your way soon to meet up with friends. Have a few beers etc, go to match etc,
Sadly though i have to fly with easyjet and will be entrusting my wife to look after the civic!!!!!, Sleepless nights ahead. Ha
Safe driving
Civie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts