2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to Civinfo today. Hello all. :)

Have owned my Honda Civic Type R 2009 for a week now and loving it.

Unfortunately noticed today a front OS fog has broken glass. Came across this site in search for answers. Feeling this may be a job i can do myself.

Great site. Think i may be spending some quality time here.

·
Administrator
15,509 Posts

Unfortunately noticed today a front OS fog has broken glass. Came across this site in search for answers. Feeling this may be a job i can do myself.

Hi mate, welcome, regarding your light there's a how to in the wiki section I think or just do a search. Also ask in the wanted section for anyone that may be selling, oh and click my link as I think they'll come in handy;)

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Hello and welcome matey...

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome along Lefty, glad you found us. All you need now is a Civinfo sticker !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts

Hello matey - does your ctr have headlight washers? Ie a facelift ctr? If so its a bit of a pig to get to the drivers side fog as the washer bottle is in the way for the Hid's. Passenger side is quite easy as you can squeeze round the inner arch liner - you will have to loosen the whole bumper to get to the drivers side. Good time to get some mrjp bulbs in tho:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts