2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here a newbie from Belgium , flanders ...

Waiting on my New civic 1.8 Sport edition, galaxy grey, buy it @ 25 january 2006, problems to delivery in belgium so i'm still waiting for him ...

But, i'm here, and i can learn about the civic ....

Keep up this good stuff !!

Greetings

Ghosty Boy

·
Registered
277 Posts
Now that is a long delay/wait !! I'm sure it will be worth it and this forum makes the wait just about bearable

Welcome ghosty boy

·
Registered
273 Posts
hello ... hello

Welcome and hope you'll enjoy the site [smilie=cheeky-grin:
P/S : sorry to hear about the wait but i am sure that it's worth it.... dun believe me , ask every member in this forum :wink:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thx

Jazz said:
hello ... hello

Welcome and hope you'll enjoy the site [smilie=cheeky-grin:
P/S : sorry to hear about the wait but i am sure that it's worth it.... dun believe me , ask every member in this forum :wink:[/quote]

This site is GREAT ... i'm learning a lot of things about my new civic .

I'm hope that it's worth it ... my old car was a Seat Ibiza Evo 2, but i LOVE the new civic, damn, nice design ...
Sold my Seat, buying a new civic ... problems to delivery, the dealer gives me a brand new Opel Vectra GTS, for replace car, untill my Civic arrives ...

2morrow more info from the dealer ...

Greetings

Ghosty Boy
Bornem - Belgium

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Welcome ghosty_boy, I think you will enjoy the civic even more after driving the Vectra :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whiee ....

Hey all,

My car will be deliverd @ week 37 (11 sept. - 15 Sept. 2006)

Greetings

Ghosty

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome ghosty boy. It is a great news about your car.
I ordered a new Civic 1.8 Comfort in Belgium but I do not have to wait as long as you. Ordered in March and it is going to be delivered in week 40 (October), I hope. It was already changed twice so I will believe when I can see my car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts