2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new here and just like to introduce myself?:)

First off I'd just like to point out that I don't actually own a Civic yet but this is hopefully to corrected sometime this year! ;)

I first had experience of a Civic after being given one as a courtesy car a couple of years ago after someone rear ended me writing of my car.
In short I loved the car (A 2.2 Diesel of some sort) and didn't want to give it back lol, unfortunately it was also my 'Annus Horribilus' as well going through an expensive divorce amongst other things that year and only now am I beginning to get a little bit better financially so am looking to hopefully purchase a 2006-2009 model this year sometime.

This is the second forum I've joined and seems to be well used with plenty of members and information, the other site seems pretty quiet with not as much going on as I first thought:(

I live in the 'South Lakes' in the North West of England, with my new partner, and Daughter who's finishing Uni this year, I also have a son and Grandson who live nearby.
I like music, preferably rock although I do like other types, love playing guitar and until last year used to play regularly in pubs around the area in a 'Rock duo' also like gaming on my Ps3 and surfing the Internet.

I'm going to use this site, and hopefully members experiences for research as to what to look for when buying a used Civic so I apologise in advance for any stupid questions I may ask and hopefully I'll not post in the wrong thread too often lol.

Any-hoo thanks for reading this and hope to enjoy my stay here.:cool:

·
Space Ranger
970 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate hope you enjoy your stay

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fellas, just by these two reply's already tells me this place is the place to be, (Seems to be just tumbleweed at the other site.)

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum mate! [smilie=superkewl.g:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts