2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have an 08MY 2.2cdti on order at the moment but will have to wait until mid June before we can take delivery:(

Can't wait.... the test drive was a hoot !

Cheers
Robin

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the place :D

Congrats on the new car but that is quite a wait - let's hope it goes quickly :D

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Welcome, Robin. Great choice, and you might even get an 09 model by then, if you like the nostrils. :) Was there much choice of 08 models left?

Plenty to read here in the meantime....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, what a nice welcome, thanks all :grouphug:

The wait is a contractual one as this is a Motability vehicle for my son.

We've had MPV's for some time (originally because he had an electric wheelchair so we had to accomodate ramps etc) but he has done really well in a manual wheelchair for some time now.

As the Civic could comfortably accomodate the wheelchair due to the clever boot floor we decided to go for something different. (And how different can you get... a Fiat Multipla to a Civic ?) Colourwise it's going to be a silver one with the leather seats.

It was interesting to note that the dealer looked to be doing brisk business when we were there.

Counting down the days now......

Cheers
Robin

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome aboard

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Colourwise it's going to be a silver one with the leather seats.
What can I say? "Snap", perhaps! :D

Hope the wait will feel shorter for you - and your son - now you have found the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Woot ! Tomorrow's the day

At last the day is almost here.... tomorrow morning the missus will be going to pick up the new wheels :D

Only problem is that I'm stuck at work in meetings all day so won't see it until much later :( Ah well....

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
At last the day is almost here.... tomorrow morning the missus will be going to pick up the new wheels :D

Only problem is that I'm stuck at work in meetings all day so won't see it until much later :( Ah well....
You can't have everything, but at least your getting the car :D

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
welcome along!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lovin it Lovin it Lovin it

Been out tonight, wicked set of wheels.

Quite an animal if you give it some beans ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts