2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woo Hoo, Finally a dedicated 2006 honda civic forum! :D

I've been searching for one for a while and am really pleased to have finally found one!

I've got my civic on order and I've got so many questions to ask! Best get on and ask them now..... :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Welcome ads, you have an awful lot of reading to do with all the previous questions. :lol:

Have fun. Al. :wink:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome ads - I see from your first question that you're already thinking about performance mods/if anyone is aware of chipping the petrol engine !!! Where abouts in London are you from ?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Newboy!

Yeah I can't resist doing some performance mods!

I'm from East London. Well, to be honest, its more essex than london. :oops:

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm closer to SW, well in Surrey. I've also gone for a black EX and was just wondering if I'm suddenly going to see a lot of them around where I am as my car is also due in Oct. Still don't see that many down this neck of the woods.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I haven't seen many either and I haven't seen any in black!

The only ones i've seen are grey/silver/not sure but they all look the same :lol: , and a dark blue one :!:

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
ads said:
Yeah I haven't seen many either and I haven't seen any in black!

The only ones i've seen are grey/silver/not sure but they all look the same :lol: , and a dark blue one :!:
Welcome ads, your right NHB's are very exclusive :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Good evening and welcome, try not to read the whole forum in one night ;)

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
You're not far from me, my local used to be the George and Dragon b4 it was the firkin, hope this site helps you as much as it's helped me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts