2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again, my name is Lovro i am 24 years old, living in small country for great holliday Croatia :D ...i registred 1 month ago, my bad for introducing not earlier, sorry! I drive Honda Civic 8gen. Type S, satisfied is not word how i can describe my happynes :cool:
I hope that here can learn much more than I know...thats all from me right now...see ya!!!

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Hello again, my name is Lovro i am 24 years old, living in small country for great holliday Croatia :D ...i registred 1 month ago, my bad for introducing not earlier, sorry! I drive Honda Civic 8gen. Type S, satisfied is not word how i can describe my happynes :cool:
I hope that here can learn much more than I know...thats all from me right now...see ya!!!
Beautiful country and beautiful car. Welcome, yes, you can learn a great deal here ! Is it a NHB car, Lovro ? How about some pics in a beautiful Croaitan landscape ?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful country and beautiful car. Welcome, yes, you can learn a great deal here ! Is it a NHB car, Lovro ? How about some pics in a beautiful Croaitan landscape ?
Thx for welcome, car is Honda Civic 1.8 Type S plus....here is just one pics more will come...name night vizion...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome....

ajde nek si napokon stigao...
2greasy: Thx...more will come...

2 Ante00: Ma logirao sam se prije, al nisam nikako išao na taj forum jer sam zabunom stavio mail pod spam...heheh...kako da staviš na onoj karti place od kuda si? pozz

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Thx for welcome, car is Honda Civic 1.8 Type S plus....here is just one pics more will come...name night vizion...
Very nice indeed !! Have you considered changing the bulbs for a brighter white light ? I changed mine on my NHB (see sig.) and am very pleased with the outcome.

Plenty of advice here on the site.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice indeed !! Have you considered changing the bulbs for a brighter white light ? I changed mine on my NHB (see sig.) and am very pleased with the outcome.

Plenty of advice here on the site.

I will put xenon, probably next month...must catch time! Now I am to busy with learning :confused::D
Would you like to change the front grill, very nice would be...am I rong?maybe yes depend of taste...saa!

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Would you like to change the front grill, very nice would be...am I rong?maybe yes depend of taste...saa!
Somehow, I really LOVE the whole strip of 'glass' against the black so I am going to stick with how it came but totally understand when others like to do the change :)

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Hey, Fatgost nice car. I will be visiting Croatia for my holidays later this year.

Welcome to all things Civic.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Somehow, I really LOVE the whole strip of 'glass' against the black so I am going to stick with how it came but totally understand when others like to do the change :)

2sallytraffic : Hunderd persons hunderd wonders, hunderd women two hunderd boobs! :D:D
I say hello to your decision...see ya!!!

2all: thx for wellcome...hope nice intimacy!

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Bienvenue !
Welcome !

Another driver from Croatia !
If you carry on this way Pottsy will have to add another subforum for you Lad ;-).

To know as much as possible about your car, use the wiki section and the search button. Don't forget to give your feelings about your dealer (in the Wiki section). Mine spend at least one hour with me to check the car and to explain me all the bits and pieces of it.
And after having driven your new ride for some times don't forget to fulfill the various surveys.

If you need specific answer to your questions, do not hesitate to create new threads, there are always lot of people ready to help !

You will see this place is the place to be if you like or if you have trouble with your car

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome sunarodnjace!!!!!

Nice ride!!

Enjoy the forum,u will find lots and lots of interesting informations here....
Hola...još jedan vaš:D
Thx for da coment, glad for your care... salutiation!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bienvenue !
Welcome !

Another driver from Croatia !
If you carry on this way Pottsy will have to add another subforum for you Lad ;-).

To know as much as possible about your car, use the wiki section and the search button. Don't forget to give your feelings about your dealer (in the Wiki section). Mine spend at least one hour with me to check the car and to explain me all the bits and pieces of it.
And after having driven your new ride for some times don't forget to fulfill the various surveys.

If you need specific answer to your questions, do not hesitate to create new threads, there are always lot of people ready to help !

You will see this place is the place to be if you like or if you have trouble with your car
Very touched your attention to help me...best luck!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts