2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Captain Slog
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ayup,

Though i'm not yet a civic owner, I intend to be soon:) I will keep you all posted as to when things start moving in the new car department.
One of the reasons I have joined is that I like to be prepared as to what to expect, and who better to guide me through the early hassles than yourselves!

I have worked in the motor industry for the last 12 years, mainly in materials testing, and some parts failure investigation. I know that even lexus cars will have problems, just some are less than others;)

I'm not really a loon, it's just an old nickname that seems to have stuck!

I live in central England, and I have a 2yr old daughter:p

I currently drive a citroen picasso exec, but it is too big, too slow, and too ugly.

Thanks for reading :D

All the best,

John

·
King of the rodeo
4,828 Posts
Hi John, you will have to prove your sanity to us! Sensible man testing the water, don't be put off by the comments you read, you admit yourself not all cars are perfect and some members have had a pretty bad time although its not representative of the majority!

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi John. Welcome to the forum. :D

I agree with Czech. There are a number of comments on this site that could test even the most loyal of Honda customers, but don't be put off. I am assured that the 07 Civs have had most of the original teething probs ironed out. The Civ gets voted best in its class time and time again and for good reason.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
welcome aboard John - and yes, please be assured that there are many happy owners in here too, along with some less than happy ones :)

and even the unhappy ones generally are happy most of the time :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts