2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this site last night, and it's already proving very useful! I've had a 1.8SE with leather and parking sensors since May 06 and have been very impressed. I've got two what look like typical problems - sticky fuel filler and occasional knock from rear shocks, but it's due it's 1st service soon so I'll get it looked at then.

It's nice to look at the 'faults' forum and see what I think are so few problems (although I do understand some people have some significant issues). Coming off the back of owning 3 new Mini Coopers prior to this Civic I can tell you that if you want trouble, buy one of them!

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Hello pob

glad your enjoying the site

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Welcome pob.

It's a great site and it's good to know you're not alone with the niggles. I had thought it was just me with a dodgy filler cap until I found this place.

What colour is yours? Get some piccies up in the gallery!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers everyone. My SE is Galaxy Grey, but I'm toying with replacing it with a Type S GT diesel in the next few months. All depends on the economy of the diesel. I've read in a lot of places that it doesn't do the mpg it's claimed to do, so I'll get one on an extended test drive to see what it does on my daily commute.

·
King of the rodeo
4,828 Posts
Cheers everyone. My SE is Galaxy Grey, but I'm toying with replacing it with a Type S GT diesel in the next few months. All depends on the economy of the diesel. I've read in a lot of places that it doesn't do the mpg it's claimed to do, so I'll get one on an extended test drive to see what it does on my daily commute.
Really depends how you drive it, in the right hands pretty good figures can be achieved reasonably easily.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts