2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Ty, I'm 24, from Swindon and have recently got a 2007 (57) FN2 Type R GT in deep bronze.

Have plenty planned, hopefully getting the windows tinted, lowered, sub wired up and wheels refurbed and sprayed gloss black :D

·
Jedi Knight
610 Posts
Welcome Mate, Car looks great

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Hi and welcome mate

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your comments people :D

I only listed the mods that I will be getting within the next month, I have plenty planned for the car! I used to own a show car a few years back so going to get this up to show car spec!

Mods include:
Lowering by 20 to 30mm
Audio set up
Carbon Fibre bonnet with vents
Respray nighthawk black with gloss black wheels and spray the handles and petrol cap
Tinted windows
Customer interior speakers
Double Din player
Stoptech discs with Ferodo DS2500 pads
Tegiwa carbon fibre air induction
Footwell Leds
Supercharger or Turbo in a year or so :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
welcome,,.....

nice car and a nice list of mods, wallet damaging but nice..!!

( sorry to be picky but the type r badge on the grill should be straight...it would drive me mad like that...!!!...)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know it's wonky lol. I want to take it off completely but I'm a novice when it comes to the FN2 so any help would be appreciated as to how to actually remove it!!!

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Hi there welcome to forum! :)

·
B16 OJR
1,015 Posts
Hello and welcome, when you 20 or 30 mm lowering go for 30mm from ABP had mine done earlier this weeks and it looks perfect and the ride is better

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome along mate, may we interest you in Civinfo sticker to go with your new car which looks mighty fine. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was thinking 30mm but a lot of people said its useless with speed bumps etc but surely if you just remove the little plastic lip under the front bumper, it wont catch?

How much did you pay for the springs from ABP?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts