2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all

I have had the civic a few months now from new and stumbled across the forum.
Finally a decent forum for our cars:)
I have a silver 2.2 sgt with a dragon performance unit on.
I have just bought a type r spoiler off ebay and am waiting for it to arrive with my side type s decals:)
I need to get it painted and will look at how best to fit it drilling:confused: or sticking:(
i have a special tube of fixant especially for side skirts and spoilers hope this will do along with a couple of fixings;)
cheers jay

·
Registered
29 Posts
hi all

I have had the civic a few months now from new and stumbled across the forum.
Finally a decent forum for our cars:)
I have a silver 2.2 sgt with a dragon performance unit on.
I have just bought a type r spoiler off ebay and am waiting for it to arrive with my side type s decals:)
I need to get it painted and will look at how best to fit it drilling:confused: or sticking:(
i have a special tube of fixant especially for side skirts and spoilers hope this will do along with a couple of fixings;)
cheers jay

Hi Jay,

Welcome to the forums. The Dragon performance unit sounds interesting!! notice a big difference with it?

Chris

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Dragon performance unit sounds interesting!! notice a big difference with it?
Chris

I have had many different diesel cars mainly vag and have tried different performance units.
The Dragon seems to be the best so far with different settings for performance or ecomomy;)
I have it on full performance as once you have it its hard to go back:D
I average 50mpg anyway.
I got it off ebay for £200 and you can move it onto a new car with a remap:cool:
Jay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts