2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, recently found this site after owning my NHB 2.2 CDTI EX for nearly 9 months now and thought I should say hi and thanks to all for the interesting reads. I still love my car to bits although I have been unable to drive it since the end of Feb due to a broken ankle but had my first drive today since breaking myself and now want to be back in it all of the time. I came very close to selling it for financial reasons but so glad i decided to struggle through. (Honda only offered £12500 for it if anyone is interested)

Its going in to Honda next Tuesday for a little TLC (fuel cap fix, wind screen shield mount, shocks and HFT), all outstanding work and niggles I have been inspired to get fixed thanks to this site. I get the pleasure of driving a bright yellow 1.2 Jazz for the day.

Anyway hello to you all and I look forward to chatting to you.

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Hello nickb, glad to hear your now ok and that the forum has been usefull to you.
All the niggles you list I have had with my EX, the site has been worth it's weight in gold in more ways than one.

·
Administrator
20,951 Posts
Certainly has - as mentioned previously, I accidentally triggered the fuel cut-off at the weekend but an article I read here reminded me what to do.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
NickB

When we say 'Break a leg' on this site, we don't mean it literately!

Glad you've mended ok.

Go out and enjoy your space ship, you've a lot of catching up to to do.

"It's so polluted around our coast line. My friend recently caught a tuna fish that was already caked in oil!"

Charles H.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts