2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I've joined up as I've just bought a Champ White Type R and am looking for help on how the hell to keep the wheels clean!

I'm a member of a couple other Honda forums as I've just moved from an Accord (for 6 months LOL) after owning an EP3 Type R for 4 years before that.

First impressions of the FN2 are much better than I was expecting after the number of people that seem to bash it compared to the EP3.....although I haven't driven a non-LSD FN2 so not sure how those compare...

Here's the only pic I've got at the moment, just after picking it up when it was clean:

Anyway I'm sure I will be on here often - bye for now....

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
welcome along buddy.

Can't believe some EP3 owners would dis the FN2, next you'll be hearing of 8th gen owners rubbishing the 9th gen .....

...... its the circle of life ;)

Reactions: misterk

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
hello & welcome :) nice looking car!

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Welcome matey, looking good..:cool:

·
Registered
307 Posts
hello and welcome...

i wish they had done white earlier ... i would have preferred white

don't listen to fn2 bashers, most have never owned one and quote clarkson's review on top gear as proof.

...both are wrong...its a great hatch, fun, quick, great looking inside and out, more tuning potential than you would think and overall a better car the the ep3.

wouldn't argue its not much faster or quite as track orientated but you take your pick and enjoy....

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
welcome mate...let the modding begin ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.