2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

Signed up a few weeks ago but never really got around to saying hello!

Im yet to buy a civic, but signing up and lurking here has really convinced me to finally take the plunge.

So iv put my motorbike up for sale and as soon as she goes im going to be looking for a nice CTR to fill the void!

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the welcome!

yes, as soon as i get my hands on the right car il be putting her up here!
I've not even sold my bike yet and im already looking at buying bits for it/ mods thanks to this forum!

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi and welcome :) what bike are you riding?
Black 08 Sv650

I really am gutted at having to sell up, but its time for me to get a car and get a little more settled. I've loved every second of it, but the bike just isnt practical and i cant justify running both a bike and a car at the moment.

So i thought the only way to be happy with the change and soften the blow was to get something with the looks and power to keep a big smile on my face like the bike has since i've had it.

Since i first started driving i've always loved the look of type r's but never been in the position to get one, now i am it would be rude not to!

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi and welcome good luck on your hunt for a CTR what sort of bike are you coming off? I used to have a nice white VFR 400 great little pocket rocket. Im really happy with my CTR once you get accustomed to the ride of the CTR Im sure you will make you smile.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.