2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out this forum and hello to all New Civic HB lovers...
I waited from January till June for this sweet car and I am very glad that I did.
It was love at first sight, from the photos I saw in a local Honda periodical and I ordered without seeing the car, leave alone having a test drive.
It is 1.8 lt i-shift, Royal Navy Blue Metallic.
I even had a chance to have my initials on the licence plate...:D

1005328a1hp.jpg

1005329ado0.jpg

..and a night photo I took with a tripod...

1005566ajz4.jpg

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Welcome Korkut Varol, you are a brave person to order a car without having driven or seen it, but you obviously made a good choice. :)

·
estranged
391 Posts
Hi and welcome.

Great looking car (of course!). I like the navy blue... it's almost as nice as the NHB :)

·
Banned
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi and welcome.

Great looking car (of course!). I like the navy blue... it's almost as nice as the NHB :)
I had first ordered the champagne colour for practical reason of showing less dirt but they could not supply it, so I chose this RNB. Now, I am happy that I did so, dark shades go much better with the car, contrasting with the chromed front and the full red band of the rear... (my opinion of course)

I also requested for the glass roof but unfortunately they don't supply that choice to Turkey; nor the navigation option. :(

·
Happy civic owner
535 Posts
Sarahjo hadn't been in or driven a civic before she ordered hers either. I'll not forget the day she sat in one for the first time. She was in a world of her own

·
Fallen Angel
1,229 Posts
Sarahjo hadn't been in or driven a civic before she ordered hers either. I'll not forget the day she sat in one for the first time. She was in a world of her own
U give away all my trade secrets.....yeah don't tell everyone u all sat watching me from the window laughing at me;) :D :oops:

·
Banned
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, I understand that she got hers before you, right? Or else she would have been in your car before...
...or were you too fond of yours not to let anyone in? ;)

·
Fallen Angel
1,229 Posts
Thanks, I understand that she got hers before you, right? Or else she would have been in your car before...
No she got hers before me......but w had a friend who had already got one...but when she got hers she only let me look at it from a distance:D

·
Happy civic owner
535 Posts
No she got hers before me......but w had a friend who had already got one...but when she got hers she only let me look at it from a distance:D
I did only get mine 6 days before Sarahjo[smilie=hiya.gif]

·
Banned
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I did only get mine 6 days before Sarahjo[smilie=hiya.gif]
Ah, now that's a valid excuse for not letting her in... You were still in the "drunk mood period" by the time she got hers.. :lol:

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Car look fabulous! Welcome to Civinfo Korkut.

I particularly like the last one that is taken at night. Reminds me of all the trips to the Mediterranean area. :)

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
I didn't get the second shot, but very nice car. Welcome Korkut.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts