2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all from Austria!

I am driving a 2.2 i-CTDi Sport and after finding this great forum, i decided to sign up and introduce myself. I am 24 years old and currently studying communication science and journalism and besides i work as a cameraman for a video production company.

I bought my Civic back in August 2007, following a rather straightforward decision making process. I wanted a compact, reasonably powered (130 - 140 HP, diesel), practical and not too expensive car, which should not look boring and old fashioned like a VW Golf or similar. After ruling out the Citroen C4 Coupé for the simple fact that our local dealer did not really bother to get a 136 HP C4 Coupé for a test drive (most C4 here in Austria are sold with the 109 HP engine, hence most of the demonstration cars are those versions) and the BMW 118d Facelift because it was simply too expensive and not really practical (no magic seats like in the Civic), the Civic finally perfectly fit the bill.

Now, after having done about 14 000 km since August 2007, i am still very satisfied with the car. The i-CTDi engine really deserves its "Engine of the Year" award, it is powerfull but also very smooth and refined. And, not to forget, also relatively economical.

Last but not least some pictures of my Civic, taken just after coming from the dealer:

Regards, Michael

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Great pictures - great car - the greatest colour - and a great forum. You won't be disappointed:p.

Welcome on board

1 - 6 of 6 Posts