2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there.

Had the same motorbike for nearly 10 years now as Bath can be a nightmare to drive in but a short while ago finally got myself a civic. My dad bought one for my mum back in 07 and I've adored them since (she hated it, too big and didn't understand all the buttons, was a big step up from the 19 year old nissan micra). Way ahead of it's time with power mirrors, HID's, auto wipers, cruise, (on the old EX I got anyway) the futuristic dash, magic seats. And great shape too. Not actually been a fan of any of the newer models since tbh.

Have found this forum useful so far for installing new amp & speakers, keeping the stock headunit and using the line-out mod. Did the aux mod too but the quality is a bit crap so got the aux-cd-changer thing from ebay instead.

Question about posting in old threads. I found a relevant one (rattly exhaust) but it's 5 years old. Do I revive it or start a new topic?

·
i-Vtec
2,777 Posts
Welcome to :civinfo:

Feel free to post in the old one or start a new one if you wish. At least you know how to use the search function, lol.

·
i-Vtec
2,777 Posts
And how to 'do' the profile bit:grin2:

:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:
:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts