2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all new on the fourm bought a fn2 last week and love it will upload some pics when I get it cleaned

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not many about Lol need to start doing things but the car is going into Honda to get the roof repaired on the 6th

·
Premium Member
1,354 Posts
Donnellys on Boucher? Had mine done, it's a common thing. Check for rust on the top corners of the doors also (under black seal)

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Hello and welcome.

A note about Donnelly Boucher, the paint shop they use where very very careless with my car.

Make sure you know every mark on the car before you leave it with them. On collection check it with a real fine tooth comb. I was left with scratches above the doors and back windows where they had been leaning over the car buffing the roof, and 7-8 dents up my passenger side in the door and quarter panel. After much much hassle they where removed by PDR.

Don't mention this to them but because they will know who it was....

Rik.

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Welcome op. Rik. Why use the Boucher road branch. When we had the type r,s we ended up using Ballymena even though Boucher was 10 mins away. Found Boucher pretty useless and a much better service all round and cheaper from Ballymena. Saying that though had to get the roof on her type r done twice with Ballymena as it wasn't great first time round though they did it again with no problems. If we were looking at Hondas again it would be Ballymena we would use.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the heads up lads reason I used Boucher was cause I was getting my cleaning stuff off Autosmart and thought I would just call in I will take pics of every panel with the camera in work as its dated and timed by law :)

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Welcome op. Rik. Why use the Boucher road branch. When we had the type r,s we ended up using Ballymena even though Boucher was 10 mins away. Found Boucher pretty useless and a much better service all round and cheaper from Ballymena. Saying that though had to get the roof on her type r done twice with Ballymena as it wasn't great first time round though they did it again with no problems. If we were looking at Hondas again it would be Ballymena we would use.
I use Ballymena for parts regularly, great service that way no issues whatsoever and wouldn't go anywhere else. But my last type r got the roof done there and long story short the painter and I fell out. Thought I'd try Belfast or Saltmarine the next time but went for Belfast in the end. Maybe should have tried saltmarine... However Ballymena still where better than Belfast.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I use Ballymena for parts regularly, great service that way no issues whatsoever and wouldn't go anywhere else. But my last type r got the roof done there and long story short the painter and I fell out. Thought I'd try Belfast or Saltmarine the next time but went for Belfast in the end. Maybe should have tried saltmarine... However Ballymena still where better than Belfast.

Would yo know who paints for Honda as I was going to see if they would spray the front of the car at the same time

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
:hello2: mate & :welcome4: to :civinfo::thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts