2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I've registered a couple of days ago but decided to do a first post here on the introduction page after I went to pick up my Honda Civic Type S.
Male, 33 years old and living in Belgium and this is my very first car. A little bit late to have a first car but there's a first time for everything, right? :D
I got it from an official Honda dealer and I'm the second owner. It's a 2009 1.4 type S with advantage pack. Price was 10.950€ with 33.500 km which is pretty good deal.

I decided very early on it had to be a Honda Civic. I'm a big fan of concept cars (especially japanese like "mangacars"). When the 8th generation came out I immediately fell in love with it. At first I wanted black, but then I thought the colour was too traditional. Then I decided to go blue but you can't find too many of those over here with previous owners. But when I saw the ad for the tangerine orange car with that price and options I immediately contacted the garage to take a look at it and impressed I was :D

Here are some pics and if you guys want to comment on anything to have for options to change the look and stuff please be my guest. I don't know anything about tuning or cars for that matter and help is welcome :)

Attachments

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
hello & welcome :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts