2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just wanted to offer an introduction and a little about what we can offer forum members.

As many of you are already aware, we offer plug and play performance enhancing solutions for a wide range of vehicles. Our units improve power, torque and fuel economy and can be easily fitted and removed without any trace of their installation. We cover, and get great results from most Honda Diesels

We appreciate that a few members here are already running our Pro + Boost module, and as an introductory offer we are offering all forum members a 20% discount on our full range of products!

We are also available on the forum for any technical queries, or questions about installation etc.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Edd

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome Edd, I'm very satisfied with the box!
Likewise, impressed with mine too albeit still running on the default settings.

Edd, is it possible for you to post the response maps for the 1.6 and 2.2 engines to help others get an idea of what customisation is available using your box. I'm also very interested too and would be grateful for the information.

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
ive not got a box but ive spoke via email a few times as if/when i chnge my car i intend to buy 1 and found your replys very professional

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Hi Edd,

Very pleased with my box on my 1.6 iDTEC 160 CR-V.

I too would like to see the maps too.

I've had my box a couple of months now and tried various settings. The 'as supplied' setting of C6 is OK and gives a good (and addictive) low down shove, but on the odd occasion (Very occasionally) it does have a slight flat spot around 2.2k and can produce at times some clatter which I presume is injector noise? Can you confirm?

The D settings give a nice balance between torque and power, but the engine feels rough and unrefined... lots of the injector clatter. I've tried D5,6 & 6... all the same.

The best setting for my car seems to be E7. The engine is quiet and smooth with good progressive pull through the gears. I do miss the shove that C6 gives though.. some have tried C8 and reported good things... maybe I should try this.

I think I'm the only one on here with your box fitted to the 160ps twin turbo 1.6 engine and maybe why I'm getting a slightly different experience (i.e D setting not good for me).

Over on the BMW forums, the twin turbo owners seem to prefer E settings, so maybe E is better for twin turbo set ups? Can you confirm this or explain why this may be?

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Hi, I just wanted to offer an introduction and a little about what we can offer forum members.

As many of you are already aware, we offer plug and play performance enhancing solutions for a wide range of vehicles. Our units improve power, torque and fuel economy and can be easily fitted and removed without any trace of their installation. We cover, and get great results from most Honda Diesels

We appreciate that a few members here are already running our Pro + Boost module, and as an introductory offer we are offering all forum members a 20% discount on our full range of products!

We are also available on the forum for any technical queries, or questions about installation etc.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Edd

hello Edd -

are you still offering the 20% discount? looking at a pro boost for my type-s and like the sound of your product from what i've read

·
Vendor
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hello Edd -

are you still offering the 20% discount? looking at a pro boost for my type-s and like the sound of your product from what i've read
Yes indeed we are. If there is anything you would like to know befoe making your purchase please don't hesitate to give us a call. (0191 385 9005).
Best regards,
Edd

·
Vendor
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello, do you still offer it? What about shipping to Germany? Thank you.
Yes of course we are still offering our full range.

Shipping to Germany is either £9.00 via Airmail or £30.00 via DHL.

Best Regards,
Edd

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Hi Edd, I've sent you a PM regarding a tuning box for the 10G 1.0 if you could take a look please. Thanks, Jason.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts