·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Good Choice! Nice Colour!

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Welcome !

The wisdom come with the mistake... I was a owner of a Peugeot 307 myself :oops:

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
It's true then ! it does allways rain in Bolton :rolleyes:

Welcome smurf from down t road :)

·
Mondeo Mann is here!!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's some fresh pics to prove it does get sunny in bolton, just washed it as well. Finally got my personal plate on and the mandatory civinfo sticker

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,172 Posts
Good old bolton! USed to live in Good Old Tyldesley and Atherton!!!

Nice car by the way, not my colour personally. My wife would have loved it though, she tried to get me to buy a red one. In the end we agreed on champagne silver. She said no to NHB:(

·
Registered
235 Posts
just noticed you aint got the iCTD-i Logo ont he boot!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm back in Milton Keynes now, but my family, brothers and sisters, loved my new Civic.

I'll post some pictures soon. I have a personalised number plate as well that I bought to put on a Jag, but it looks great on the Civic as well! I never got round to buying the Jag.

·
Mondeo Mann is here!!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Didn't come with the badge on the boot, just got the little i-CDTi sticker on the back window instead. Makes it more inconspicuous when you burn little scroats off at the lights like my fiance did yesterday on the way into altricham. She set off superbly with no wheelspin but some how when she changed up to second, she managed to wheelspin. By this time we were doing 40. Mind you she is an ex rally driver so what do you expect

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
very shinny smurf

1 - 17 of 17 Posts