2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, have spent the last two evenings reading the forums and surveys, it's amazing how time flies. Have traded in an 04 laguna and and an 06 clio for a 57 2.2 diesel sport with 22000 on the clock. Exchange is Sunday...very excited!

Laguna rattled like a tin can but after 106000 miles it has served me well, hoping the civic will do likewise~!

Anyone else in Cheltenham, didn't seem to be, lookign at the map.

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Hi and welcome to the place :D

Congrats on the new car. Which colour did you get?

Glad to hear you are enjoying the forum and of course if there is anything we can help you with then let us know :)

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Hi
Not long till Sunday...
A good choice
Welcome to the wonderful world of Civinfo....
Great motoring :)

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Read the first post Wheely and then your reply, you are obviously not on the ball tonight, but still tickle me every night without fail. :rolleyes: :p

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Sorry for the wind up, he has swapped two cars for a 57 plate civic with 22000 miles on the clock and you gave him a link to running in a new car. your still the best wheely don't worry. :D;)

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Welcome :D

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Hi and welcome, good choice you made there :)

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome to the madness

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks all for the very warm welcome (particularly wheely...the first link was at least very useful, especially as i haven't seen the car yet!).

The colour is galaxy grey, the choice was either that or black. We decided on the sport as didn't fancy the panoramic roof of es or the 'complicatedness' and extra cost of ex. Sport seemed to fit nicely.

I'll def post pics when i get it,...

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Welcome dude... I am in Gloucester. There are a couple of Cheltenham types I know of on here but not seen them around much... but then I seem to have gone rather quiet in recent months too! :rolleyes:

·
SILVER CTR GT 08510
7 Posts
Hi all, have spent the last two evenings reading the forums and surveys, it's amazing how time flies. Have traded in an 04 laguna and and an 06 clio for a 57 2.2 diesel sport with 22000 on the clock. Exchange is Sunday...very excited!

Laguna rattled like a tin can but after 106000 miles it has served me well, hoping the civic will do likewise~!

Hi vegmonkey
I'm just down the road in Painswick :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts