2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm new to this site have brought a type r a couple of months ago and got told about the site. Would be great to talk about what I could turn my car into so would be great to get some friendly advice.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

Thanks guys, this is all new to me lol. Do you guys have many meets would luv to come to one just to get some advice and see some awesome type r's !!!

·
Administrator
15,507 Posts
Thanks guys, this is all new to me lol. Do you guys have many meets would luv to come to one just to get some advice and see some awesome type r's !!!
we just had a small meet in Ellesmere Port. I'm sure there will be others

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I noticed u had, to be honest I'm seeking some advice how to up grade a few things on my car. This my dream car and really want to make an effort with it, who would be the best place to go to or speak with.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
15,507 Posts
Yeah I noticed u had, to be honest I'm seeking some advice how to up grade a few things on my car. This my dream car and really want to make an effort with it, who would be the best place to go to or speak with.

Thanks.

Have a good read in here, loads of build threads;)
Modification Projects - Civinfo

·
Administrator
18,013 Posts
Welcome to :civinfo:

Tell us about your TypeR, do you have any mod's planned?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well to be honest, the guy who had it before treated it pretty bad so a lot of what I've done has been cosmetic, I want to get some mods done just don't know where to start

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts