2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm from Croatia, my name is Robert. I was just order my honda civic type s 1.8 v-tec(plus x) two days ago. I must wait for about two weeks for delivery. Hello everybody and I must say that I'm so happy because I will drive the most beautiful car on the world of serial cars in it's own class.

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Welcome Robert,

This is a great place to wait for your car.

Remember to check out the Civinfo Wiki for more info on your car Main Page - Civinfo Wiki

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Robert, two weeks will fly by.
Car is incredible, total enterprise. Thanks people, I'm very happy that a have bought this car in the end, because It's not been in first plan of mine. Hello by Robertinos for whole 8 generation english honda civic.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm driving my civic for 3 years and had no problems what so ever for now. Only it is little bit hard on rough road. I made 35 000 km so far and car is little bit sensitive on rail wheel.

When I run into the hole on the road, which drew both front wheels at the same time I heard the little steering wheel. Given that I'm really careful and not pushing the car, avoiding the holes on the roads and if holes are larger, i slowing down to minimum speed, I think the steering rack on this cars are lower quality. I am asking next: If I'm hearing steering rack on 35000 kilometers, what will i hear on 80 000 km?

I have paid 5 years guarantee but i'm making some 8000-10000km max. Roads in croatia isn't best choice for this cars, but for that price i think they put a little bit to cheap steering wheel. Some people was changing it on 60000km in croatia.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts