2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently bought a 2007 (57) 2.2 Civic in Galaxy Grey, so I thought I'd drop in and say hi. I'm very pleased with it so far, and hope it proves to be as dependable as my wife's.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She had an 06 2.2, bought four years ago with 150k miles on it. It had 190k miles when she sold it and in the time that she had it the only thing that went wrong was the clutch pedal creaking. Other than that it was just the usual tyres and brake pads. Oh, and one light bulb. She'd always fancied a 4x4 though, so when the garage I bought my Civic from had a nice Freelander she bought it.

It was on the strength of how good hers was that I decided to get a Civic. :)

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Hello and welcome Chris...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. I've done a lot of reading since I've had the car, there's a wealth of info here!

I don't have any mods planned, although I might upgrade the head unit as I'm planning to keep the car for the next few years and miss the iPod connectivity. I could go the Xcarlink route, but if I'm having to remove the stock HU anyway I might as well replace it. I'm also sort of toying with the idea of the sports grille, but I do kind of like the perspex so am undecided.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts