2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

I've had my civic 2.2cdti EX since May and have only just found you guys yesterday.... No idea what I've been doing?!

So naturally I've already ordered MrBozo's automatic folding wing mirror kit, I've just been out in the cold to try the diagnostic stuff with the actual speed etc, and done my very 1st mod and moved my HFT microphon lol

Oh and I've spoken to Celtic Tuning about a remap and have got a decent deal by contacting 1 of their local dealers who are going to install the remap and save me £50 by not having a Celtic engineer come to me :D

What a 24hours!!!

Kev

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
hiya and welcome to the madhouse kev....;)

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Hi & Welcome

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
welcome man..my fellow northerner..even tho I now live down South *lol* hopefully see ya at some meets back up north :)

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
hello and welcome , a very busy 24 hours indeed... now you found us you may be even busier..lol :D

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
welcome to the froum kev,more local people to have a meet with :D , 24hrs is just the start wait a while & your pockets will be empty after spending time on here ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes guys! (and girls!)

Haha my pockets are already feeling lighter!

Have my car booked into the garage tomorrow to have the Celtic remap done .... Don't think I'll sleep tonight I'm that excited. Just pray the snow and ice stays away once it's done lol

I'll do a report sometime this week once I've had a good play around.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.