2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, 1st time Honda owner here. That's not actuall true, I've owned a few motorcycles that bore the big H name. I'm picking up an 09 2.2 i-CTDI Ex Civic on Friday, full dealer history (the same dealer has done all the MOT's and any repairs) and I thought I'd get up to speed. I'm sure I'll be searching through all the FAQ's and still find a reason to ask a question or two
Cheers

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Hi all, 1st time Honda owner here. That's not actuall true, I've owned a few motorcycles that bore the big H name. I'm picking up an 09 2.2 i-CTDI Ex Civic on Friday, full dealer history (the same dealer has done all the MOT's and any repairs) and I thought I'd get up to speed. I'm sure I'll be searching through all the FAQ's and still find a reason to ask a question or two
Cheers
Hello and welcome to :civinfo: :D

·
Administrator
18,084 Posts
Welcome to :civinfo:, there's a wealth of info in here...you just need to find it!

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Cheers

Welcome fellow fifer!

·
Redline Monster
1,576 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Hello and welcome matey enjoy your new spaceship...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for all the warm welcomes

As the title suggests, thanks. I picked up my car on Friday and am very pleased with it. Some learning of the sat nav to be done :)

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Welcome on board fellow fifer! ;-)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts