1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone

Nice to be a part of this forum.
I am a teacher of Flanders (Belgium)
I am in my fifthies but i am young enough to be a fan of Civics.
We are on the edge of buying a new 2009 Civic. The documents should be signed by th end of this week for being able to profit of promotions.
In the chapter 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic under "Civic 2009" I have posted a thread with some questions about a few choices we should make in short terms.
Thx for your help.
Hatch

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum :D

Good luck in choosing your new Civic :)

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome to the madness

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome to the forum.:)

·
Registered
412 Posts
HATCH.....Yo man welcome ...Never been to Belgium but owned one of there finest exports ....Bouvier De Flandres ....ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
civic mayhem, you will find sooooo much great information on this forum, you will quickly become an addict, bunch of great guys:popcorn2:

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome Hatch'

Just awaiting delivery of my first Civic which will be the '08 Model 1.8 ES (in UK).

I'm a fair bit older than you, and just changing from a Mazda MX 5, so I think we will fit into the Civic Forum Scene!!

Coming to Visit Ypres/Bruge then to Stalman (Relatives live here) late May, all being well, where are you?

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Hello and welcome...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello Great-Belgian Knowers ( mind the play upon words :) )

Thx for the nice words of welcome.

@ Gowarth: yes the beer isthe last thing you will forget about this low lands after visiting us :).

@ RobS: I"m from the East of Flanders (Limburg) and you 'll probably (as many of your countrymen do) come and visit the Flanders' fields around the IJzer.
But - be sure - Flanders has much more to give. Visit Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels and the lovely country side of our province and you' ll even fall more in love with this little piece of Europe.

Hatch

1 - 15 of 15 Posts